PPT Preparation Guidelines and other Requirements
All paper presentations(PPT)/video recordings are to be loaded into the PES Resource Center. The presentations are to be made strictly according to the guidelines given below:
Also the authors must fill following in consent and release form and sent to mail id firstname.lastname@example.org with Paper ID in the subject field of the mail:
Video Recording Guidelines
This is an online conference. If the author is available at the stipulated time, the pre-recorded video will be played.
We request you to prepare and upload a video of your presentation, consisting of a brief introduction with a webcam, if desired, followed by voice over slides for your presentation. This will be posted within your presentation time slot on the APPEEC 2021 on-demand virtual platform. Please note that the file must be a video file in MP4 format (more details below).
Our recommended approach to record a compatible video from content displayed on your computer screen and voice recorded via the computer microphone, is to record the presentation using Zoom, available to users on most platforms and in most countries.
- WebEx: Video Conferencing – Record a Cisco Webex Meeting
- Skype: Skype for Business: Recording a Meeting | Information Technology Services | Bemidji State University
- Google Meet: Record a video meeting – Meet Help
- Zoom: Local Recording – Zoom Help Center
- Gotomeeting: How to Record a GoToMeeting Session | Techwalla and How to Convert and Open the GoToMeeting Recordings
- Microsoft Teams: Record a meeting in Teams – Office Support
- For Authors located in China who are unable to access Zoom for free, use of the free software OBS, which allows also to capture simultaneously yourself while speaking and your slides: https://obsproject.com/
You can also use the two-step method covered below:
In order for videos to be verified by the technical program committee, there is considerable urgency in preparing and uploading your video. Accordingly, we ask you to please finalize and upload your video(video sharing details will be sent via mail) not later than 14 November 21 . This is a HARD DEADLINE. Presentations will not be accepted after this date.
Guidelines for preparing your video:
- Duration: 10 minutes
- File size: 300 MB max
- Video file format: mp4
- Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
Recorded video file sharing instructions (including the file name formatting) will be available by individual mails by 12 November 2021. Also keep visiting this page and conference homepage for updates.
Conference is on online mode, all the authors must themselves make sure that they attend the correct session according to the schedule published/intimated to them. After playing the recorded video, there will be a Q&A session for not more than 10 minutes. It is compulsory that the author/presenter is available online at the ONLINE platform live(link will be provided)
Any failure to adhere to above mentioned guidelines will disqualify the papers from being considered as presented.