- Please use the IEEE PES Authors’ toolkit to prepare your paper: https://www.ieee-pes.org/publications/information-for-authors. The paper should be written using the IEEE PES conference template as specified in: https://www.ieee-pes.org/templates-and-sample-of-pes-technical-papers.
- The maximum size of the paper for review is 6 pages including references. The maximum File Size allowed is 3 MB in PDF format without encryption and/or passwords.
- Review is single blind and papers having high similarity will not be considered for review
Please submit your paper through the EasyChair submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=appeec2022
Firstly, create an account in EasyChair. If you already have an account, please log in with your user name/email address and password.
Secondly, create a new submission and then go through the step-by-step procedure as outlined in the submission page.
Please note the paper submission deadline on the conference homepage: https://ieee-appeec.org/2022-important-dates/
Instructions for camera-ready paper submission:
Copyright notices for the paper:
Please use the appropriate notice from the following list as footnote in the first page of your final paper:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6738-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6738-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-6738-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
Copyright form submission:
You’ll receive an email from easychair regarding the instructions on how to submit copyright form. You need to access the final version of your paper in easychair by navigating to my papers> final version and then sign the copyright agreement
PDF check using PDF Express:
- Please create an account in pdf express: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/signup using the conference id 53445x, your email address and password. Complete the account setup
- Follow the instructions in https://ieee-pdf-express.org/External/UsingIEEEPDFeXpress to create your IEEE Xplore compatible pdf and then submit the final pdf to the conference.
Uploading camera-ready paper in easychair:
Please navigate to my papers>final version and then update the file with your pdf express compatible file.
The camera-ready paper needs to be submitted by 22nd October.