The digest must be fit in only one page. The digest content should typically include:
- Objective of research
- Identification of a main problem or proposition
- Methodology and/or analysis (if any) of a problem
- Expected possible solutions and results
- Research impact (if any)
As the digest is the initial representation of the full manuscript, it should cover the main parts of a plan or proposal and indicate the points that are elaborated on in the final document.
Digest Submission Guidelines
- One page digest (MS Word / PDF only) should be submitted online through Submission System using the “Submit Digest” button above by April 30, 2023. Authors may further edit and modify submitted digests until the submission deadline.
- One-Page Digest Template is provided for the preparation of your digest.
- Digest must not have been published or submitted for presentation to any national and/or international meeting before APPEEC 2023.
- The Technical Program Committee will decide whether the submitted digests should be given orally or as posters. Authors will be informed of this decision via acceptance notification.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the main author. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after making your submission.
- Digest acceptance will be informed by June 30, 2023.
|Submission Deadline for Full Manuscript|
|July 31, 2023||Notification of Acceptance|
Camera-ready Submission Deadline
|August 18, 2023|
Octcber 18-20, 2023
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted digests will be reviewed by the Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and digest submitting authors by June 30, 2023.
If the presenting author of an accepted digest does not register by August 31, 2023, the digest will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.