Full Paper Submission
Full Paper Submission Deadline
August 31 10,2023
Full Paper (without digest) Submission Deadline
September 10, 2023
Acceptance Notification for Full Paper (without digest)
September 24 - 30, 2023
Early-Bird Registration Deadline
October 10, 2023
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results. Full manuscript submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The manuscripts template can be downloaded here.
- The author should upload the final revision of full manuscripts together with response to reviewer’s comments (of digest) onto the submission system. Both MS-Word and PDF files are required for all final manuscripts. (IEEE PDF express tool must be used to generate PDF file of the camera-ready version of all full manuscripts). Please refer to Camera-ready submission guide for full manuscripts.
- It is required that at least one author of every accepted paper must register before the early-bird registration deadline and give presentation at the conference otherwise the paper will be excluded in the conference database.
- All abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book and full manuscripts will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore database. Please make sure that the full manuscripts is between 4-6 pages. The paper with more than 6 pages will be excluded from the submission to IEEE Xplore database.
- According to a typical plagiarism policy, if an accepted full manuscript is proven to have the similarity index of more than 30% to any published work, such paper will be excluded from the submission to IEEE Xplore database.
Please submit your paper through the EEAAT submission site: EEAAT Submission
Firstly, create an account in EasyChair. If you already have an account, please log in with your user name/email address and password.
Secondly, create a new submission and then go through the step-by-step procedure as outlined in the submission page.
Please note the paper submission deadline on the conference homepage: Link
Instructions for camera-ready paper submission
Copyright notices for the paper:
Please use the appropriate notice from the following list as footnote in the first page of your final paper:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1809-8/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1809-8/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1809-8/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Copyright form submission:
You’ll receive an email from the IEEE Electronic Publication Agreement Section regarding the instruction on how to submit IEEE Copyright Transfer Confirmation for Article (Copyright Form).
PDF check using PDF Express:
- Please create an account in pdf express: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/signup using the conference id 57400X, your email address and password. Complete the account setup
- Follow the instructions in https://ieee-pdf-express.org/External/UsingIEEEPDFeXpress to create your IEEE Xplore compatible pdf and then submit the final pdf to the conference.x