Paper Submission Guidelines
2.Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
3.All papers submitted must follow the IEEE Conference format which can be downloaded from here.
4.A peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
5.If a paper is accepted, at least one author needs to register and present the paper.
For more information about submitting a paper via EDAS system authors can learn more in the EDAS Instructions for Authors through here.
Also for more information about the PES Author’s Kit authors can learn more through here.
All proceedings of the past IEEE PES APPEEC’s have been published in IEEE Xplore and the proceedings of APPEEC 2020 may be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore once they meet the requirements.
IEEE PES Student Program for APPEEC Nanjing 2020 Student Paper Awards
IEEE-APPEEC Nanjing 2020 is glad to announce a special student support program for IEEE-PES student members. The purpose of this award is to support students who attend the conference with travel and accommodation costs.
1.General information about the Student Program of IEEE APPEEC 2020
The winners can get financial support from the Conference with the conditions that:
1) his or her conference paper is selected as excellent papers by conference technical program committee;
2) he or she must attend the conference and present his paper in the conference;
3) first author of the winner paper can get the student support (cash award USD 500).
A cash award (USD 500) with a certificate will be given to the student winner and the award ceremony will be hosted in the conference banquet.
Each conference track will have at least 1 best student paper award, and the final number of the winner paper in a track is designed by Conference Technical Committee.
1) The paper winner to get the student financial support must be a Full-Time student (M. Sc, Ph. D student) at the date of submission of the paper;
2) She/he must be an active IEEE PES student member;
3) The student winner should have at least one accepted paper and should be the person who will present it;
4) A person cannot receive more than one grant/student support from the conference.
The conference submission system is shown as follows:https://ieee-appeec.org/submissions/
Students interested in the PES Student Program (Student Paper Awards) should fill up the application form below and email the form to e-mail: email@example.com
Click here for details.